Wednesday, February 21, 2007

cameras.

Today there was a big to do about a couple of kids smoking marijuana in the hallway.

Everyone was pretty shocked that they would have the nerve to just smoke in the middle of everything without fear of getting caught. I wasn't really. I remember back when I was in ninth grade a boy lit a joint in the middle of English class. I imagine the incident today was for the same reasoning. The act of defiance was more important than getting high before 7th period.

Anyway I forgot that the school had cameras. There are security cameras all around the building, in hallways and in stairwells. I never see them when I go from place to place, but the security guards were all gathered around the monitors trying to see who lit up. I don't think the system is very sophisticated though. They never found out who it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home