Tuesday, March 20, 2007

substitute.

I was out of school all last week.

It's a little scary leaving school for so long. I was afraid I would come back and the kids would have destroyed the classroom. I imagined the computers with cracked screens and the bulleton boards torn to shreds. But when I came back the room was pretty much in the same order I left it and I was greeted with hugs and choruses of "We missed you!"

It felt good to get all that love. Even kids that I've had problems with all year seemed to be relieved I was back. I dont' know if its a good sign or a bad sign that they prefer me to the sub. I think the sub was really strict. All I know is that I appreciated the affection.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe Swanberg said...

They love you because you are the best!

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home